10 Aug at The Wine Library @ Culture Wine Bar, 103 Bree Street starts 18:00
CULTURE CLUB: DOWN UNDER
Join us for the latest exploration into the world of wine, with a trip across the iconic wine regions of Australia, presented by Tom Prior of Radford Dale.
This tasting will look to showcase the diversity of varietals and regions, from the founding winery of Margaret River in Vasse Felix, the iconic ‘first families’ of Henscke and Yalumba, to the young, progressive wines of Murdoch Hill.
- Jansz Tasmania Premium Cuvee NV (Méthode Tasmanoise)
- Pewsey Vale 2018 Eden Valley Riesling
- Henschke 2015 Adelaide Hills Julius Riesling
- Hill Smith Estate 2017 Adelaide Hills Chardonnay (Wild Ferment)
- Vasse Felix 2016 Margaret River Filius Chardonnay
- Murdoch Hill 2018 Adelaide Hills Pinot Meunier
- Murdoch Hill 2018 Adelaide Hills Artisan Ridley Pinot X Three (Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Gris)
- Vasse Felix 2013 Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vasse Felix 2012 Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon
- Jamsheed 2014 Beechworth Syrah
(Line up subject to change)
Cost: R495pp including canapés
Date: Tuesday 10 August
Time: 18:00 for 18:30 start
Where: The Wine Library @ Culture Wine Bar
**Only 16 seats per event.
Bookings are made via our Dineplan Calendar. Select the date you wish to book, choose 18:00 and "Culture Club". A deposit of R150 is charged to secure your seat which will be off set against your final bill on the night.