CULTURE CLUB | FLY UNDER THE RADAR
We are joined by Spencer Fondaumiere, Chairperson of SASA (Sommeliers Association of South Africa) and founder of SommOn Call, for an evening of discovery. Showcased on the night is a selection of the most consistently excellent and awarded wines that shoot the lights out vintage after vintage while still being quite easily available. Though alot of people know of the wines not too many have tasted them. Making them stand outs that “fly under the radar”.
- Bon Courage Jacques Bruére Brut Reserve 2012
- Groot Constantia Sauvignon Blanc 2020
- Kleine Salze Reserve Vineyard Selection Chenin Blanc 2020
- De Westhof Bon Vallon Chardonnay
- DMZ Maestro White 2018
- Mullineux Syrah 2018
- Neil Ellis Groenkloof Syrah 2018
- Raats Dolomite Cabernet Franc 2018
- Seriously Old Dirt by Vilafonté 2019
- Le Riche Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
Date: 15th March 2022
Cost: R375 per person, deposit of R150 to secure your spot
Time: 18:00 for 18:30 start
Where: The Wine Library @ Culture Wine Bar
**Only 28 seats per event.
Bookings are made via our Dineplan Calendar. Select the date you wish to book, choose 18:00 and “Culture Club”. A deposit of R150 is charged to secure your seat which will be off set against your final bill on the night.