Travel the world through your wine glass this month when Tom Prior and our very own Eric Botha take you through a blind tasting of Wanderlist wines vs South African favourites.
Culture goers will have the opportunity to taste a selection of International wines wines featured as part of our Wanderlist selection against some home grown heroes.
Come travel the world through your wine glass!
- Greywacke Wild Sauvignon Blanc 2017 (New Zealand)
- Thierry Germain L’Insolite Chenin Blanc 2020 (France)
- Larry Cherubino Margaret River Chardonnay 2020 (Australia)
- Blackbook Winery Nightjar Pinot Noir 2019 (England)
- Easthope Hawkes Bay Syrah 2020 (New Zealand)
- Catherine and Pierre Breton Chinon les Beaux Monts 2017 (France)
- Luddite Shiraz 2017
- Klein Constantia Metis Sauvignon Blanc 2020
- Raats Old Vines Chenin 2018
- Tesselaarsdal Chardonnay 2020
- Newton Johnson Family Vinyards Pinot Noir 2020
- Keermont Cabernet Franc 2018
Cost: 595 pp including canapés
Date: 17th May 2022
Time: 18:00 for 18:30 start
Where: The Wine Library | Culture Wine Bar
**Only 28 seats per event.
Bookings are made via our Dineplan Calendar. Select the date you wish to book, choose 18:00 and “Culture Club”. A deposit of R300 is charged to secure your seat which will be off set against your final bill on the night.