04 May at The Wine Library @ Culture Wine Bar, 103 Bree Street starts 18:00
Join us for our weekly explorations into the world of wine. This week we take a look at Cabernet Franc, specifically zoning in on the Loire Valley and the beautiful expressions of the grape we find there. We also look at a couple of South African counterparts to give a bit more context to the growing conversation around Cabernet Franc in our climate.
- Raats Dolomite Cabernet Franc 2018 (Welcome Drink)
- Domaine Bernard Baudry Le Domaine 2018, Chinon
- Domaine Des Roches Neuves Thierry Germain 2019, Saumur-Champigny
- Domaine Catherine & Pierre Breton 2017, Bourgueil
- Domaine Bernard Baudry Clos Guillot 2018, Chinon
- Domaine Catherine & Pierre Breton Les Beaux Monts 2017, Chinon
- Domaine Bernard Baudry La Croix Boissèe 2017, Chinon
- Domaine Des Roches Neuves Thierry Germain Les Memoires 2017, Saumur-Champigny
- Domaine Des Roches Neuves Thierry Germain Les Memoires 2013, Saumur-Champigny
- Van Loggerenberg Wines Breton 2019, Stellenbosch
- Raats Family Cabernet Franc 2018, Stellenbosch
Cost: R525pp (Includes canapés)
Date: Tuesday 04th of May
Time: 18:00 for 18:30 start
Where: The Wine Library @ Culture Wine Bar
**Only 20 seats per event.
Bookings are made via our Dineplan Calendar. Select the date you wish to book, choose 18:00 and "Culture Club". A deposit of R150 is charged to secure your seat which will be off set against your final bill on the night.