Get a rare chance to taste 12 of the best rated 5* wines in each catagory of the new 2023 Platter’s Wine Guide with us at an exclusive tasting in our Wine Library.
2023 is the 43rd edition of this top scoring and best-selling wine guide, revealing the ‘who’s who’ and ‘what’s what’ in the South African winelands. It is a much heralded and trusted wine scoring guide and the judging panel consists of a host of wine professionals and associate judges.
One such judge is our very own Head Sommelier Keize Mumba, who will be presenting this exciting and informative tasting.
- Antonij Rupert L’Ormarins Private Cuvee 2014
- Benguela Cove Vinography Semillon-Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- Thorne & Daughters Paper Kite 2021
- Hamilton Russell Chardonnay 2021
- Sadie Columella 2020
- Longridge Misterie Merlot 2017
- Leeu Passant Dry Red 2019
- Kruger Old Vines Grenache 2020
- Rall Cinsault 2021
- Benguela Cove Vinography Petit Verdot 2020
- Mulderbosch Single Vineyard Cab Franc 2019
- Paul Cluver Riesling Noble Late Harvest 2021
Date: Tuesday, 27 December
Where: The Wine Library at Culture Wine Bar – 103 Bree Street
** Bookings via our Dineplan booking widget. Select 27 Dec, number of guests, 18:30 and “Culture Club” as your seating area.**